Activate Learning and Collaboration – AMX N7142 All-in-One Presentation Switcher with Networked AV
The N7142 is the first presentation switcher to incorporate low-latency Networked AV video distribution. It has six local inputs, two outputs, and two available slots for any of our new and existing networked AV cards to support the best codec for the application.
Switching + Networked AV
4K60 4:4:4 Video Switching
- 6x2 4K60 Presentation Switcher
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Support
- 2x Networked AV Card Slots
- Built-in audio amplifier with 4Ω/8Ω, 70V, and 100V modes
- Audio line in/out plus microphone inputs with phantom power
- Multiple control options: Front panel, Panel Builder, or NetLinx
- Native NetLinx
A presentation switcher with Networked AV interfaces is perfect for education.
Active Learning Environments
- Instructor station: Use the switcher to display content from any instructor sources or from any student pod
- Student pod: Show content from the instruction station on the pod display using a decoder at the pod
- Networked AV allows scalable and flexible active learning rooms
Classrooms with overflow support
- Use the switcher to display content from the lectern
- Stream video out to another room or display video streamed from another room
- Stream signage into a room between classes
Please contact your sales representative for more information.